Progressive Resumption of Church Services
Following the initial cessation of church services at the start of the COVID-19 pandemic in early 2020, rules eased a few months later enabling the Parish to commence a partial return to church services in July. Under current arrangements, services are held on a fortnightly alternating basis across three churches:
- St Clements Merimbula on one Sunday;
- services at Christ Church Pambula and St Johns Eden on the following Sunday.
Click on the button below to see the list of church services for the next fortnight.
NSW Government COVID-19 guidelines are being carefully followed.
Under current restrictions, people need to be placed at least 1.5 metres apart. This rule does not however apply to people who are living in the same household.
Capacity must not exceed one person per 2 square metres of space in the premises except in the event that attendance numbers are 25 persons or less.
If you would like to attend a service(s) please let Jenny (the Parish Office Manager) know by no later than 4pm on the day before the service. Jenny can be contacted in the following ways:
- Send Us a Message – via the Contact Us tab.
- Email – email@example.com
- Phone – 02 6495 4353
- Mobile – 0459 108 075
We will be keeping an attendance record, so please arrive 5 minutes early and bring your own pen.
We ask you not to attend a service if you:
- have any symptoms including fever, coughing, sore throat and/or shortness of breath (click here & click on the orange COVID-19 Symptom Checker panel at the top left of the page that opens, if you feel the need to do the Commonwealth Government’s online healthdirect symptom check);
- are going to get tested; or
- have been asked to self-isolate.
For those who are not attending a service, recordings of online worship services from 2020 are available for viewing online, either via the YouTube Services link on the Home page or by clicking here.
For more information, please click here to see the NSW Government policy page on Physical Distancing, here to see its policy on Face masks), and here to see the Commonwealth Government’s COVID-19 health alert page.
And please remember: